The following versions of the DigiExam client supports spell check:
- Windows: 1.6.0 and above
- Mac: 7.5.0 and above
- Chromebook: 1.7.0 and above
- iPad: 1.6.0 and above
Allow spell check for all students in a specific exam
1. Go to your exam library and click on “Edit” for the exam that you wish to enable spell check for (see figure 1 for example).
2. Under the public exam description there is an option to “Allow all students to use spell check” (see figure 2 for example). Check the box and save the exam to allow the students to use spell check for this exam.
Allow spell check for all students in a specific planned exam
When an exam is planned you have the possibility to allow spell check for all students taking that specific planned exam. The setting is not saved to the exam in your library, it only applies for the specific planned exam that you created.
Enable the setting by checking the box “Allow all students to use spell check” (see figure 3 for example) in the scheduling settings that appears when you plan an exam.
Allow spell check for an individual student in all exams
1. Select “Students” in the left-hand menu (see figure 4 for example).
2. Search for and click on the student that you wish to allow spell check, for all exams that the student take in your whole organization/school (see figure 5 for example).
3. Verify that you have selected the correct student, check the box next to the “Allow spell check for this student” and click on the “Save” button (see figure 6 for example).
Spell check is now allowed for this student for all exams that the student take in your whole organization/school.